Meet Author, Illustrator Judith Rossell
Curated by: The Pomegranate Workshop
The Pomegranate Workshop with the Australian Consulate presents 'Meet the Author, Illustrator Judith Rossell'
The evening offers to be exciting and interactive where participants can ask questions on writing and illustration. Judith will be presenting her work, conducting a Q&A and getting participants to engage with interesting activities as well.
The program is for children between the ages of 9 to 13 years.
The event is free with a mandatory registration.
To register, email on email@example.com with Parent Name, Parent Mobile number, Child's name and age and in case of schools and other organizations send the name of the accompanying teachers with the mobile number and the total number of students coming in from the school and the grades they belong to.
About the Author:
Judith Rossell is an illustrator and writer from Melbourne, Australia. She has written 11 children’s books and illustrated more than 80. Her recent middle grade novel, Withering-by-Sea, was published in Australia in 2014 by ABC Books, and was shortlisted for the Australian Indies Awards. Judith also teaches Writing for Children at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) and the Australian Writers’ Centre.
Honours for Judith Rossell include:
Winner, Indie Award, Children’s and YA, 2015
Winner, ABIA Book of the Year for Older Children, 2015
Winner, Davitt Award, Best Children’s Crime Novel, 2015
Honour Book, CBCA Book of the Year, Younger Readers, 2015
Shortlisted, Aurealis Awards, Children’s Book, 2014
Shortlisted, Prime Minister’s Literary Awards, 2015
Important instructions and G5A House Rules:
- Once you enter Laxmi Mills Estate, go straight followed by a right-right-left and go until the end of the lane to find our center
- If you are coming from Tulsi Pipe Road and not driving down yourself, please enter the Western Railways Sports Complex gate to discover the back access to our center. Please note there isn’t any parking on the backside
- G5A does not provide valet parking, please use the common parking space at Laxmi Mills Estate
- We request you to bring warm clothes as it gets chilly inside the Black Box
- Food, beverages and water strictly prohibited inside the Black Box
- Seating at the Black Box is on first-come, first-served basis